18 Sep 4 Steps to Building a Mass Following on Social Media for Your Practice
Feel like you’re just constantly trying to pump out social media content all the time and getting nowhere?
…we’ve been there. It’s totally overwhelming!
Or maybe you’re just unsure on where to start full stop?
Well get ready to learn the very same 4 step process we use in house and our clients use to get a mass following on social media and fill their practices.
Inside this episode we’ll give you a completely actionable strategy, so you can step out of the car, pull out your smartphone and get started immediately!
By the end you’ll know what to talk about all the time on social media, stand out from your competition and finally get some return on activity from all that hard work.
You’ll be able to learn from our mistakes with no crazy tech experience or automation required…we promise.
We hope you love this episode!
Here are the links mentioned in this episode:
The Video Boss Formula
- You’ll learn how to go from stuck for words to sounding and looking like a BOSS on camera
- The 6 simple steps you need to know to create engaging videos that generate not just “likes” and “followers” but a flood of new patients and referrals
- The 60 second video creation hack that takes you from “idea” to engaging and shareable marketing material by just following the steps.
The Content Twister System
- The Step By Step Solution to easily creating fun, engaging and shareable marketing for your entire quarter in just 60 mins (or less)
- Why the content twister system is a great tool to remove overwhelm and make producing incredible marketing that fills your diary a cinch.
- How to get your audience sharing, liking and most importantly re-activating and referring without ever being “salesy or weird” or sending out old school and gross “re-activation” letters – yuk!
- The step by step blue print so that you never even think about your competition ever again (whilst they lose plenty of sleep worrying about you, moo-haha)
Check out these highlights:
[1.36] The big problem we see in the market when it comes to creating content all the time and how to grow using an easy systemised approach instead.
[4.17] Why creating video assets for social media are an integral part in showcasing your expertise, getting your brand out there and building a mass following.
[6.21] How producing casual videos can trump professional ones in creating more engagement by going behind the scenes.
[7.29] The best way to get more likes and shares on your practice’s content now that organic reach is dead.
[8.56] Why your email list is still a vital part in building trust, referability and likeability with your patients.
[11.02] Case studies of our clients that have gone from producing no video with no tech skills to becoming famous online.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We hope you love it! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for The Practice Acceleration Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience- plus, we read each one of them!