10 Dec The best piece of advice I can give you about your Practice
Book your practice solid past Christmas and have your best year ever!
Is your practice stalled?
Are you moving too slowly?
Or are you riding stressful ups and downs that you can’t control?
Then listen to this episode of the Practice Acceleration Podcast now!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- My number ONE piece of advice for you to install in your business so that you grow predictably without getting overwhelmed or stuck as you scale.
- The real reason staff members crack under pressure as you scale and how to prevent this from happening and derailing your business.
- How to remove yourself as the “bottle neck” of your business and quickly move from a state of friction to flow.
- Why most practice owners make less profit, work more hours and lose control as they attempt to grow and how to avoid this trap before it consumes you.
- The advice I’d love to give my 23 year old self when I started my first practice that would have saved me years of stress and struggle. (Make sure you apply this immediately to your business)
Click here to speak to my team about how we can help:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We hope you love it! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for The Practice Acceleration Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience- plus, we read each one of them!