29 Jan Email marketing hacks for Health Professionals
Email marketing is STILL king!
But with more people using email as a marketing tool, you need to stand out from everyone else in your inbox.
Join Tristan Bond and Sarah Pappas, the strategists behind Practice Acceleration’s marketing hub in this episode as they reveal the ninja marketing hacks to 10x the response you are currently getting from your email marketing.
Listen to the end and you’ll also gain access to a done for you email campaign that you can use immediately.
INSIDE THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The one step hack to instantly make your emails irresistible and increase your email open rates so that you can create a raving fan base that retains and refers and raves about you
- The number 1 reason why most people fail with email marketing and what you can do instead
- The ideal time of day to send email and guarantee that you are at the top of the inbox and front of mind with your audience
- How to communicate in the right way and frequency to turn your email database into a high value asset that continually creates repeat and new business for you.
- How to split test your emails and 10X your response with our favourite in-house secrets (this alone will make email your favourite marketing platform from here on)
While everyone out there is getting distracted by the “new thing”, focus your energy in turning your email database into your greatest business asset.
You are going to love this episode!
Here are the links mentioned in this episode:
Check out these highlights:
[3.34] Why you need to treat your database as an asset and constantly be engaging with your list
[6.00] The big reasons database marketing is still king in generating you new patients
[12.11] How to create engaging subject lines which will get your emails opened
[18.21] The process you can use to split test emails and ensure you’re getting the best possible results
[22.52] The secret tactics which will increase engagement and your email click through rate
[25.11] How to craft the perfect call to action so potential patients take the next step with you
[29.26] The time of day and frequency you should be sending emails to ensure success
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We hope you love it! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for The Practice Acceleration Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience- plus, we read each one of them!