22 Jan Why Most Healthcare Businesses Don’t and Won’t Succeed
If you want to survive let alone thrive as business owner in healthcare, then you need to listen to the episode carefully!
In this episode we dive deep into the leaking bucket that keeps health professionals chained to a job, and struggling to get ahead no matter what they do.
Instead of plugging this gap most people try to push forward, unaware of the anchor that is holding them back and end up frustrated, exhausted, burnt out and with nothing to show for their massive efforts.
It’s time to change all that.
It’s time to grow with speed and ease.
INSIDE THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The REAL success metrics that you need to track and measure in your practice (You’ll be stunned when you find out what they are)
- How to identify the source of your leaking bucket with ONE simple assessment tool so that you can start plugging it immediately.
- The 3 metrics that you need to not only “know” but “know how to control” if you want to have any chance of achieving profit and lifestyle freedom from your business.
- The first place you need to start before you can achieve any lasting growth with your healthcare business
- How our physio clients Jeremy and Elle “found” and extra 200k in annual profit within 5 weeks of applying our Practice Optimisation Tool (and how you can do the same)
It’s time to plug the gaps, release the anchor and accelerate to success with an entirely new method that has helped 196 health businesses in the last 6 months.
This episode is going to equally SHOCK and then EXCITE you about your business again!
You’re going to love this episode.
Here are the links mentioned in this episode:
Check out these highlights:
[2.07] Why constantly chasing more leads is not the answer to running a successful healthcare practice
[4.52] Why it’s unethical not to have watertight systems for conversion and retention
[6.40] Find out which of the three categories of conversion and retention your practice falls under
[9.53] The assessment tool which will rate your conversion and retention to increase your bottom line by 50%
[12.56] How Will achieved a revenue increase from $35k to $120k per month by focusing on conversion and retention
[15.24] The numbers you need to track and measure against your gold standard recommendations
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We hope you love it! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave an honest review for The Practice Acceleration Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are super helpful and greatly appreciated as it helps us expose this show to a wider audience- plus, we read each one of them!